||The Tenderers should submit the bids through e-procurement portal http://eprocure.isro.gov in and complete in all respects with technical specifications, including pamphlets and catalogues.
2. The bid should contain the following information:-
a. The FCA value for import by Air Freight upto IGI Airport, New Delhi.
b. Agency Commission: Bidders are required to provide the following information in respect of their authorised Indan Agent, if any, alongwith technical bid as the same is mandatory as is required for consideration of the bid.
Name, Address, Telephone no. , fax no., email of the Indian Agent including the contact person.
A letter from the Manufacturer/supplier in the current date certifying that the said Indian Agent is their authorised Indian Agent and also indicating the responsibilities/role of the Indian Agent under the proposed purchase.
Renumeration/service charges payable to the Indian Agent under the proposed purchase.
The amount of agency commission included in the price and payable to Indian Agent of the contractor shall be paid directly to the Indian Agents by the Purchasers in equivalent in Indian rupees on the basis of an invoice from him applying TT buying rate of exchange ruling on the date of placement of the Purchase Order and which shall not be subject to any further exchange variations. The payment will be released to the Indian Agents within 30 days from the date of acceptance of the goods.
c. The earliest delivery period and country of origin of the Stores.
d. Bankers name and address of the contractor.
e. The approximate net and gross weight and dimensions of packages/cases.
f. Details of any technical service, if required for erection, assembly, commissioning and demonstration as applicable.
3. The FCA prices quoted should be inclusive of all taxes, levies, duties arising in the tenderers country.
4. The offer should be valid for a minimum period of 120 days from the due date of opening of the tender.
5. Samples, if called for should be sent free of all charges.
6. Bids will not be entertained after the due date and time.
7. Offers made by Indian Agents on behalf of their Principals, should be supported by the necessary authorization letter from their Principals.
8. The details of Import License will be furnished in the Purchase Order.
9. The Authority of person submitting the tender, if called for, shall be produced.
10. Instruction/operation manual containing all assembly details including wiring diagrams should be sent wherever necessary in duplicate. All documents/correspondence should be in English Language only.
11. The Purchaser reserves the right to accept or reject the lowest or any other offer in whole or in part without assigning any reason.
12 It is expressly agreed that the acceptance of the stores contracted for is subject to final approval in writing by the Purchaser.
13 a. Part shipment is not allowed unless specifically agreed to by us.
b. As far as possible, stores should be dispatched by Indian Flagged Vessels/ Air India or through any Agency nominated by us.
14. Inspection/Test Certificates should be provided for the goods after testing it thoroughly at the Contractors works. If any inspection by Lloyds or any other testing agency is considered necessary, it shall be arranged by Contractors.
15. Where erection or assembly or commissioning is a part of the contract, it should be done immediately on notification. The Contractor shall be responsible for any loss / damages sustained due to delay in fulfilling this responsibility.
16. For items having shelf life / those with maximum shelf should be supplied, if order is placed.